About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 28 November 2015

The Writer IV

After this weeks session with Laura I felt strong again, sometimes reassurance that the storm has passed is the only thing I need to move forward.  I woke to a handful of emails from the magazine with travel plans, hotels, restaurants, events and a writing schedule.  It's almost surreal that I will be writing for a mag next week in New York City.  I've always dreamed of being a writer in NY and soon I will be.  I booked my hotel and extended my flights for a few extra days, I wanted to spend a couple of days alone...or with new friends.


I could hear her moving around upstairs so I grabbed a few of her favorite toys and set them up to watch us make pancakes.  She thinks I'm hilarious and I always try and give her as much freedom as possible to watch her grow.  She came into the kitchen in her princess pajamas, holding her blanket and a mess of curls. I handed her her apron and the wisk...I wish my son was here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment