About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Baby Steps XIII

I relaxed a little once I could see Neil's face while watching the highlight tape.  I know I'm biased, I wouldn't even try to deny it but that doesn't mean he is not legitimately good.  I sent him the video to share with a few coaches in the area.  I finished my coffee and felt all the anxiety rush back and there's a sharp realization that there will never be enough drugs to drowned out the anxieties I have around my children...but I imagine I am not alone as a parent.  I couldn't leave here without some direction or insight or any new information that would stop my mind and heart from racing.  He continued with the regular run of the mill statements that sounded robotic and maybe before I would have smiled and nodded but now now.  "Neil, am I about to spend a lot of time and man power for nothing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment