About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 7 December 2015

The Writer X

I only caught a few hours of sleep I had a lunch date in Harold Square in just over an hour and I wanted to wash the New York film off before I stepped right back into it. I had been chatting with my date for a few days and he is the stereo typical Irish/Brooklyn firefighter and the character alone makes me want to spend some time with him.  I decided that I wanted a quick lunch date before I gave him any evenings from my trip and I was excited he offered to pick me up so I didn't have to walk in the humidity.  I threw on a skirt and tank top, grabbed my lap top and headed for the lobby.  He offered to bring me to the mag crew after lunch so I was prepared to be gone for the day.

He looked nothing like his pictures, he was much better in person and that almost never happens.  He has the Brooklyn accent tied in with an Irish one.  He's handsome but rough around the edges and it makes me smile.  We grabbed some fruit in a market and made our way to the park to sit and chat...I can listen to his accent all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment