About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 20 December 2015

The Writer XVII

Four hours after sitting down and three Americano's later it almost felt good to step back into Manhattan's humidity...almost.  I hugged my friends and turned right when they made a left.  I'm moving to the Upper West Side tomorrow morning so I decided to head back to my room to pack and organize my things before I took the nap I had been planning since I first woke up this morning.  I prefer midtown or the UWS because it's vibrant and safe for a single female at all hours of the day.   I have a date tomorrow night with a bio-physicist and I can't help but think of Sheldon and Penny and I feel this may be a good representation of the two of them on a date.  He seems nice enough but his arrogance is felt over text and is not lost on me, I try to give a little room for it since he is highly educated and perhaps is just socially stupid.  I'm not intimidated at all, we all bring something new to the table and I am a sucker for a beautiful mind.  

I finished collecting my things and had it all arranged nicely in my suitcase ready to move tomorrow. I flopped down on my bed and slowly dozed off while trying to remember the details of my dinner date this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment