About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 9 May 2016

Coaches and Classes III

I left her place feeling better, confident and ready to type the day away.  I still have no idea how to do this but I have a starting point and better than that she will be my content editor so I can throw up my thoughts and she can organize them.  The heat was killing me and my body was feeling drained but I was on such a high I could ignore it...for now anyway.  I turned west down 14th street and decided to head back to Jersey to nap and walk Cleopatra.

Until this very moment I believed that success was determined with a monetary value and not measured by the amount of happiness added to your life...but now I get it.  Whether or not my book is a NY Times Bestseller is irrelevant, it actually doesn't matter...writing makes me feel good and makes my soul sing, it's what I crave and want.  I'm a writer in NYC...I get to live my dream and no amount of money can replace that...



No comments:

Post a Comment