About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 28 May 2016

Coaches and Classes XIII

It was long after 4 am when I finally put my pen down, closed my note book and pulled myself up off of the floor.  I let Cleo out for a pee and brushed my teeth.  I have four short hours of sleep followed by a three hour session with my coach, a few hours to review then my class.  I was starting to feel emotionally exhausted and I wondered if it was from my two evenings with Mike or from the constant writing and reliving of one of the darkest times in my life...probably a little from each.  I walked out onto the roof and over to Cleo who was mesmerized by the lights from the city and I can't help but constantly fall under the spell.  I love NY so much and I think this is where I should be, but it's difficult sometimes because I came here to get lost in my life, the parts I had abandoned, but some days I just feel lost.  I'm really starting to appreciate and enjoy my journey's...maybe that's why I'm a traveller by heart...as is Dan...

I snapped my fingers and Cleo was right on my heels...

No comments:

Post a Comment