About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 12 May 2016

Coaches and Classes IV

I crawled into bed and Cleo jumped in right after me.  I felt drained and excited all at the same time, I decided to walk her later this afternoon before I headed back into the city to see Mike, we were going to dinner and he got me passes to watch America's Got Talent while he is working the show.  I haven't seen Mike for a very long time but the thought no longer made me feel anxious, he's my friend and I'm looking forward to catching up with him and enjoying the evening.

I laid in bed getting hypnotized by the fan, wishing for sleep but my mind was racing and trying to recall everything I wanted to write about.  leo was becoming impatient with me and I could hear her loud sighs of irritation every time I moved one way or rolled another.  I love the times when you just drift off to sleep slowly and can still hear and feel your surroundings like a meditative state.

No comments:

Post a Comment