About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 21 May 2016

Coaches and Classes VIIII

I stopped by Starbucks again to grab us each an iced coffee and it felt refreshing just to carry them in this heat.  I'm meeting Chris afterwards and he just so happens to be in the exact same situation as myself and I'm excited to go out for a bit with him.  I texted Mike to let him know my location so he could get me my pass and crossed over 49th hoping I could spot him in the large crowd...I could not.

He looked like hell and I imagine it is because he was up all night arguing with his girlfriend and then had to be back early for wrap up day.  I just wish he could figure his own shit out; if he took the time to put his own life together and get it on track then he would attract positive people or at least not become a nightmare for those that are ignorant to his demons.  I hugged him and handed him his coffee so he could wash down the cigarette he was puffing on.  I never said a word about her, I have no interest in making that mess mine but I do worry about him so I only ask about him.  We walked down the street to a steakhouse where he informs me that he is going to start smoking pot as a way to relax rather than drink alcohol.  I just faked a smile, I'll inform him of this new technique called therapy after I have had a little food to boost my sugar levels and suppress my bitchy comments.  

We sat in silence for most of dinner, I think he wanted it that way but also liked that I was right across the table so he wasn't alone.  He paid the bill and lit up almost before we were even out of the restaurant.  I noticed yesterday that he was smoking more than usual and I remember being like that when I was stressed out or heart broken, these days even the smell of smoke makes me nauseous.

I found my seat just before the finale started...at this point I was far more excited to see Chris than the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment