About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 27 May 2016

Coaches and Classes XII

Chris took a cab with me all the way to Jersey just to make sure I got him safely and it was difficult not to admire the gesture...he really is a truly amazing man.  I climbed the stairs and opened the door to find Cleopatra overly excited and jumping at walls...ugh I absolutely have to take her out.  I let her on the roof while I changed into my lulu's, I never wore my iPod this late at night but it's not like I have ever been harassed...especially when I am with Cleo.  

We walked back into the street and headed up to JFK BLVD where we turned left and and walked uphill...it was always easiest if she only had to coast home.  I still had a few hours of writing to do tonight so I have something for the class tomorrow evening and my one on one session before I head home.  I took Cleo to a small fenced in park and let her run wild for twenty minutes to work out all of her energy that would take hours of leash walking to successfully do.  

My time alone these days whether it's on a bus, plane, Path or in my car is spent writing in my head.  I learned this skill when I was in university.  I would think about my paper for days and sometimes weeks to wrap my brain around what I wanted to discuss and then when I felt the itch I would sit down and write out all my thoughts in point form then build on them until it looked similar to an essay.  As long as I could provide all of my thoughts then it was easy to fill in where I needed to and it's something I have kept and used.  

I leashed Cleo back up and took her home, I started to feel a bit anxious when my thoughts were jumbling and I want to get them out before they are gone.  We crossed at the lights and I started to run with her, she can easily run for two miles and this way she won't need constant attention when we get back home.  Besides if I finish this tonight then I can see Chris again tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment