About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Coaches and Classes

Her apartment was just as warm as the streets and it didn't seem to matter that the windows were open  and fans were blowing.  I flopped onto the couch and waited for her conference call to be complete with a woman in Israel...her clients run far across the globe.  I had my notes in hand complete with ideas, synopsis and page after page of my blog.  Today we are nailing down the format and brainstorming chapters to confer all corners of my book.  I heard her say good bye to the woman on the other end of the Skype call and I quickly straightened up and organized my papers that were getting blown around from the fan.

My coach has this amazing ability to pull ideas out of me and really stroke my creative muscle...perhaps I suppressed it all these years while trying to fit in.  She sat down across from me and I can see the wheels turning as she mumbles to herself and then lays down like were about to have a therapy session...her comfort makes me comfortable.  Her right hand is always in her hair and her half ideas come out in half sentences and before I knew it we were both scrambling to write everything down before it was lost by the next idea.  This is where I belong, this is where I thrive...this will be my home and one day I will live my passion full time....

No comments:

Post a Comment