About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 19 May 2016

Coaches and Classes VIII

I left right after the show last night and was due back for 5pm today to catch the finale.  I laid in bed until late in the morning when I finally took Cleopatra for a walk and grabbed a coffee.  I spent most of the rest of the day writing and playing email tag with my coach.  I had to finish a column for the magazine I was writing for and continue the synopsis until it was perfected, which was starting to feel  tedious.  I took a break to stand on the roof and spy on the city that was taunting me from just across the river...I wished Clarence lived in the city rather than just across from it.  Mike texted me late last night to say he had ended things with that woman and I felt the irritation rise in me because I didn't know if it was because he didn't like the constant arguing or because he didn't want to get help with his demons...I didn't reply, I didn't have to because I'd see him later for dinner and the show.

I jumped in the shower to escape my writing and thoughts for a minute, I needed to step way so I could review later with fresh eyes and an unclogged brain.  Mike is consuming my thoughts these days and I wish I could help him...I guess sometimes just being a friend and support has to be enough.

I rifled through my suitcase and the one drawer Clarence cleared for me and found a sexy shirt and short pants to wear tonight...I almost forgot about my date after the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment