About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 1 May 2016

Another Year Gone VIII

The process of getting to NY has become monotonous now and I find it tedious and boring with the only excitement being no delays or layovers although I do love the feeling of turning the corner at Pearson Airport and not seeing a ridiculously long line up for security.  I grabbed my bag in LaGuardia and made my way over to the counter so I could get a bus ticket to Port Authority; enough times doing this and I have found the fastest and cheapest way to get into the city and then across to Jersey.  Before I used to pay over a hundred dollars in cabs and tolls but now I have it down to under twenty bucks and it takes the same amount of time. 


It was late by the time I reached Clarence's and Cleopatra was bouncing off of the walls with excitement and probably too much pent up energy.  I left my bags in the kitchen and leashed her up for a late night walk and texted Clarence that I had arrived so he wouldn't worry she would be left alone too long.  After a long day of travelling the fresh air and stretching my legs would feel great...I could use a good sleep before my writing session in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment