About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Writer on the Run XI

Django couldn't even walk around the block today, she barely made it down the stairs. I try not to cry in front of her anymore because I can see it causes her pain and the need to console me, I don't want to become an added stress to her. I brought her back in the house, after helping her up the stairs and brought her back to her bed. I attempted several times to give her treats but she was never interested anymore so I patted her head, kissed her nose and made sure she was comfortable before I made my way back out to complete my run.

I made it as far as my front door before I remembered my treadmill in my bedroom...maybe she doesn't have to miss out on all of the training. I walked back and helped her up the stairs to my bedroom where she flopped down on her other bed. Like a true companion with unconditional love, she watched me for over two hours while I ran out my mileage for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment