About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 18 August 2016

Writer on the Run XIX

I met Leo in the Meat Packing District where he took me on the high level walking path...how on earth did I never know about this? The view was stunning and I initially found it difficult to concentrate on my new friend...Manhattan just has a way of stealing my heart and attention. Leo looks exactly as his pictures and the aviators make him look like he walked out of Top Gun. His manner's are on point and he is highly intelligent and just as funny...good thing he's a pilot and can come across the pond regularly.

We found small coffee shop at the bottom of a set a stairs, we found a table for two on the sidewalk and settled in for a bit. He told me about his life in Europe, funny stories on board his flights then offered to take me to any corner of the planet I wanted. He could make me blush easily; he was racking up brownie points at record speed but I kept my feet firmly on the ground...I mean I barely know this guy and he'll be crossing the Atlantic again in less than twelve hours. I took my jacket off and laid it over my lap, I wanted to get lost in his life this afternoon and forget about the race...

No comments:

Post a Comment