About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 13 August 2016

Writer on the Run XVI

Cleo was bouncing off the walls when I walked into the apartment. Clarence texted to ask when I was arriving, he had been gone for a few days and the dog walker was getting concerned as she had still not eaten. Cleo took one look at me and devoured her dish of food. I opened the gate to the living room and walked across and into the bedroom...my bedroom. I unpacked my clothes and flopped onto the bed, I felt exhausted and weak from the trip in. I could hear Cleo lapping up her water and finishing her lunch, I have about thirty minutes until she will need to go out. I texted Clarence that she had eaten and would be walked soon. I have to be careful not to walk too much before I run, even on the best of days I have struggled to find my running legs. 

I pulled myself further into the middle of the bed and kicked my shoes onto the floor...Cleo will wake me when she needs to go out and until then...I'm drifting off...

No comments:

Post a Comment