About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 7 August 2016

Writer on the Run XIII

I had four piles of clothes scattered about the room and all over my bed trying to create a checklist of what I would need for this trip. I had my running gear pile that I was never entirely convinced was complete, then shoes, jackets and purses and everything else in-between. iPod charger, phone charger, computer and bag full of all of my writing books and pens. I preferred to handwrite all of my book then slowly transfer it to my computer weeks later and expand on my thoughts.

Eventually I was staring at a full suitcase, which looked to contain every stitch of clothing I owned. New York weather can be tough, especially in the colder months which are never really that bad...at least not that I have found. I could hear Django moving behind me and I imagine she is trying to get comfortable, something she hasn't been in a long time. I crawled onto the pillow beside her so we could spoon while I rubbed her belly and told her she was a good pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment