About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Writer on the Run XVIII

Cleo was asleep on the couch when I walked in, the door usually startles her into jumps and barks but not this evening. She was walked, fed and given lots of love so her stress levels must be either low or non existent. It was just after 1am and I suddenly didn't feel so exhausted anymore. I threw my shoes in my room and jumped into my pyjamas before snuggling in beside Cleo. I walked into the kitchen for some water and was quickly reminded of how little food Clarence keeps in his place...cheese, gatorade and coffee. I grabbed some water and closed the fridge knowing I would open it again in the morning hoping the food fairy left me gluten free bread, eggs and milk.

I picked up my phone and downloaded Tinder, it's become more of a game for me and the men of NY love playing along since it's mainly done out of boredom and no one cares if you cancel. No matter the time of day there are thousands of men swiping in NY from all over the world so I wasn't really shocked when I swiped right on Leo, a pilot from Holland who would be around for a few short hours tomorrow and wanted a lunch date...I think it should be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment