About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 7 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World IX

My son finally made it home to his father's house and started working almost immediately. The reality of my harsh reaction to him walking away from his first love set in and I'm no fool...damage was done. Apologies can be stated and forgiveness offered but that doesn't take away the hurt that was caused or make up the time needed to heal. I dialled his number a hundred times a day but couldn't find the words. I hate what I have done to us and I don't even have the slightest idea on how to fix it. When I was a young mother he made it so easy for me, he trained me to be the mother he needed and wanted. I was embarrassed that even today after eighteen years he was still stuck teaching his mother how to be a mother. I don't understand how I could fail the last few weeks...or maybe how I could just so blatantly fail him.

No comments:

Post a Comment