About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 2 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World VII

The days seemed to be flying by and I was already booked to head back to NY for the next ten months. The problem I was facing now was leaving my daughter each month. I found that it became harder and harder to leave so I started to book her flights with me about every second or third time. NY wasn't all about dating and sex for me, it had become a home and place where I could just let go and get lost in the streets and among the people who never seemed to have enough time to look up at the world. I loved bringing my children into this world, the place where mom is untethered and creates the world she wants. I draw much of my inspiration from the city and my littles so experiencing them together is beautiful and fulfilling. New York has given me my confidence and sense of self, I don't care how others view my life or if they whisper behind my back because of my sexual preferences or the way I raise my children. It used to eat at me all day and keep me up all night but NY doesn't judge me at all. In fact the Big Apple is all about just being comfortable in who you are. I've noticed my two lives spilling on to one another and panicked for a split second...then I took another sip of my coffee and felt a smile spread across my face...I have won at life...

No comments:

Post a Comment