About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 11 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World XI

I pulled over at the coffee stand that I used to meet Mike at, the cop...not Long Island Mike. It's tough not to see little pieces of me along the road I have driven more times than I can count. I was standing at the bluffs overlooking the country when I felt someone standing beside me. "Still drink your coffee black?" I had to catch my breath, I haven't seen Mike in so long I almost forgot what he looked like and sounded like. I glanced over to find him staring out into the world but never broke his stare, he just handed me my coffee and I could see the smile form across his face. I missed him, I hadn't thought about him in a long time and all of a sudden I don't really know how I got this far without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment