About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 9 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World X

I jumped in my car and started driving that familiar piece of highway between he and I. I hadn't laid eyes on him since he returned from Montreal and I was starting to feel nervous. This road represents so much to me and I almost forgot how often I made this trip for football and for Leann. I always stopped at the same places to eat or get fuel and it felt good to have this familiarity, it somehow stopped my anxiety from eating me from the inside out. I guess the most difficult step I have faced in a long while with my son is making the transition to him becoming a man. I'm not entirely sure how to parent at this level and I am not ready to not parent at all. I have another seven hours until I am standing in front of him...and I have some explaining to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment