About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 12 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World XII

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he radiated happiness and was very easy on the eyes. I think the last time I saw him we were sitting right at this picnic table and I imagine we talked about John...but not today, today it was just the two of us and months of catching up. We laughed about our days on the highway, my foolish crush and our new lives. I hated that we lost touch but how could I have kept in contact and not let go of John...ugh because I was a fucking mess. I wanted to touch him, to feel his hands in mine and his breath on my skin, he made my heart race and face redden...I have got to get away from the cop population. Our eyes were locked onto one another and the tension was building...at least it was for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment