About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 19 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World XV

I hated the final stretch of the drive, and not just today. The familiarity of the road let me relax so I could replay the conversation with my son that I hadn't had yet. What made it worse was that I would be meeting him at a shitty job he got because I told him he had to repay me everything I spent. I felt like such an asshole, as if he had to be punished for making choices in life that only affect him. I turned up the radio in an attempt to shut my brain off...I made a mistake and it's time to make good on that.

I pulled up to CJ's apartment and grabbed my overnight bag and purse, he wasn't home but I knew where the key was hidden. I threw my things in the spare room and flopped on the bed, exhausted from the drive and emotional from my visit with Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment