About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 26 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World XVIII

My mother and I left after we ate and she brought me back to my brother's apartment. My son said he would be over after work and I wanted to nap after my long day. My mind kept wondering between Mike and John and their relationship. John would hate him if he knew but I think Mike already feels like that and other than trusting each other at work there likely isn't much between them...and I can see why. I must have typed a text to Mike a dozen times but rather than send it I just kept deleting it, sometimes the best good byes never have to be said. I'd be lying if I told you I wouldn't miss him, I miss him now but it's the good kind.

I flopped back down on the bed and pulled the throw blanket over me...I felt emotionally and mentally exhausted as I struggled to keep my eyes open and thoughts collected....

No comments:

Post a Comment