About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 4 April 2017

New Eyes...Same World VIII

Writing can be frustrating even on the best of days and I'm wondering if my passion will eventually burn me out. I guess between writing reports for work and the constant battle with my coach to edit my work as I go is catching up to me. She's right and I'm not fighting it but after writing three boring reports in a row it doesn't give me the inspiration needed to write about myself and my story. It's important that I can pull on your emotions through my words...I want to make you laugh until you cry and feel my own emotions and I can't do that if I write without passion or interest. Some days I was on fire and could write from the time I opened my eyes right up until I went to bed...and other days I kicked a small ball around the house and prayed for words. I tried not to worry too much since I was headed back to NY in a couple of days and had other dates planned. Meeting people through online dating has become one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I have no idea how else I would meet people who are catholic scientists, movie stars, comedians, politicians and painters. I have had so many great experiences, whether I felt like that in the moment or not I always was able to giggle when I reflected back. I hadn't been online for a while...huh...maybe that's my problem. I grabbed my computer and headed for the kitchen table...time to go fishing....

No comments:

Post a Comment