About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 6 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XIII

Maybe it was something I said, but most likely it was the way I said it. He took the cheque and offered a sad good bye. It's not like I go out of my way to be a bitch, it's like I said before, I cant hide my emotions and I just don't like him. If he wasn't such an asshole then maybe I could get along but he goes out of his way to put people down and it does nothing for me except make me want out of his gravitational force. We thanked him for lunch and climbed over one another just to get out of the restaurant and back on track to Macy's. After two awful encounters in a matter of a couple of hours I was ready for a little retail therapy with a good friend. Believe it or not...I have a date tonight with a lawyer out of Jersey and I wanted something new and fresh in the hopes that it would shift my luck in the dating department. I took a long drag off of her cigarette as we crossed over 7th on 42nd...Harold Square here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment