About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 28 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXII

I woke hung over and covered in wine...I must have fallen asleep with my cup in my hand. My hair hurt and blinking made me want to scream. Kaila was still sleeping so I kicked her to wake her and asked for water and a bottle of Advil...I immediately fell in love with her when she easily climbed out of bed for water and the pills. I have a date in a few hours and secretly hoped he would cancel and I could spend the day in bed watching Gilmore Girls and swiping left or right while I drift in and out of sleep.

By the time I emerged from he shower I had a text asking how I take my coffee and if he should swing my a gluten free bakery...fuck yeah he should. Hungover Natalie isn't amazing...but she'll have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment