About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 15 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XVII

2am with shoes in hand and standing on Park Avenue trying to wave down a cab is almost exactly how I pictured our night ending. It sounds worse than it is, this is all part of the experience and we were not put out in the least. It only took a few minutes before we were giggling in the back seat of a yellow taxi heading north on Park.

We asked him to let us out a few blocks from our place so we could grab juice and fruit for breakfast and I needed water. The streets looked empty, like Harlem had shut down but I could still hear the music coming from the laundromat and two gentleman talking and laughing from a staircase just a few doors down from ours.

I could hardly wait to get into my pyjamas and crawl into bed. I have two dates left, tomorrow evening in Chelsea with a sex therapist and then the next morning with a Wall Street suit...sweet dreams New York....

No comments:

Post a Comment