About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 8 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XIV

I found a fabulous Michael Kors blazer at Macy's and a red clutch at Bloomingdales...I was ready to hit the town. We grabbed the 3 train back up to Harlem and then bought some wine at an actual liquor store. Peter was picking me up in a few hours and I wanted to shower my day off and have a nice glow from the wine before he arrived. We turned on the music while I showered and she opened the wine.  We were going to hit up the Kimberly roof top bar after I was done with dinner and she would kill her evening watching Gilmore Girls until I got back. Peter knew I had other plans since I brought a friend to NY and was cool using the dinner as a way to feel things out and decide if we would see each other again...I liked the he wasn't intense at all.

I got out of the shower and threw on my pajamas so Kaila could do my hair while I drank in comfort. I had about an hour to kill so I let the wine chase away the butterflies...

No comments:

Post a Comment