About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 2 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XI

I met Ron on Tinder a few months ago and we went out once...it was all I could stand. He is the very definition of a blow hard. He spent the entire evening name dropping and going through his pictures of all of the famous people he has met over the years when he worked for major magazines...I was not impressed. I can't stand the guy who has to always take the time to 'one up' someone else's story, as if what he has to say is far more important and needs to be heard immediately. He's divorced after having a lengthy affair with a woman almost thirty years his junior, which makes sense because one would have to be pretty naive with little life experience to see him as anything other than an asshole with big stories; a poor man's Larry David. Another one of his less than attractive qualities was his need to put people down in what I can only assume was something he believed he could do with humour...he could not. The one time we went out it was to see his friends in a band and he tried that little trick when he introduced me to the singer, maybe as a way to make me appear less appealing to his friend but I shut it down fast. Manhattan has thousands of eligible men that I cannot wait to meet and he was not about to get another date out of me.

I waved back and rolled my eyes...I can't fucking stand this asshole...

No comments:

Post a Comment