About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 17 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XVIII

After a couple years of going out with people you meet online, you just learn to throw out any positive expectations. Now I narrow it down to; hopefully they show up, look somewhat like their pictures and don't try to kill me. It sounds like an easy enough list but sadly it is not...enter George, the sex therapist who likely needs one of is own.

By the time I had Kaila settled at the bar and found him, he was at least sixty pounds heavier than his pictures and in full disguise. Hasidic Jewish men never meet in public with traditional clothing, apparently they don't show their orthodox side in pictures either because I was not aware he was. I wanted to turn and leave but couldn't, well I could but wouldn't do that. I mean if I only stayed for the  beauties then I would hardly gain any real insight into the dating world, which I have been trying to break back into and I guess I have but it has been dismal to say the least. George told me a little about himself; he has a travel business as well as a practice as a sex therapist, which seems strange for a Hasidic Jewish person to have. This one though has a fetish...a dirty secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment