About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 21 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XX

I said good bye to George and watched him leave before I made my way over to Kaila who was now playing pool with a few new friends. I wanted a drink and a cigarette before the rest of my night was going to begin. We walked out into the overly humid night and found a small corner to hide in, "why did you even stay after you found out the pics weren't him". I exhaled a large puff of smoke and felt my chest squeeze either from anxiety or relief. "Because I said I would give him an hour and it's all part of the game." Dating isn't the same and sometimes it just drains you of hope and leaves you wondering how people do this to find the 'one'. I put out my cigarette and followed her back in to the bar where we proceeded to flirt with the bartenders and drink our weight in vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment