About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XIX

I've heard of this fetish before but was never interested in many of the details or why a grown man would want a woman to role play a young child. The daddy/daughter role play was bazaar to me because it wasn't like the sugar baby/sugar daddy arrangement. At least he sought out adult women for the role so that offered me a little comfort and for a brief moment I swear I could feel my own darkness trying to make come back. I immediately switched gears to his travel business and checked my watch...I told him he had an hour and I was counting down the last seven minutes like I was being held under water. It didn't take long for my darkness to retreat back into the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment