About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 30 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXIII

The sun pierced through my sunglasses and made me slam my eyes shut. I opened one to see an incredible car waiting for me. I've been in some nice cars but this one takes the cake. Brand new fresh outta the show room McLaren. We played a round of charades just to show me how to open the door, turns out the doors slide up but not like the suicide doors more like a slide up beside the car. The interior was not spacious in the least; after a few attempts I finally sat in the seat then swung my legs in to sit front and centre...you'd think a car worth this much money wouldn't feel so much like a coffin. I have no idea how Bill was able to get into the car at all since he was easily twice my size.

I looked over to give him my best smile but found he had become a ball of anxiety...I imagine driving this car in Harlem will do that to a person. "Buckle up, we're gonna hit the open road". Where the hell is he taking me? Open road has got to be a fair distance from Manhattan...

No comments:

Post a Comment