About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 13 July 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XVI

I love the Kimberly, the vibe, the view and the layout. I went once a few years ago and then brought Carl and Tracy here last year. It's how I envisioned the nightlife would be in Manhattan...even if most of us are tourists. I fell in love with the Chrysler Building when it was lit up and found myself lost in it's lights and away from the noise.

We were already glowing by the time we reached the top and walked off the elevator and into the party. There was a wedding party, office parties and everything in between. We ordered two vodka cranberry and walked out into the open air...ironically, to fill our lungs with smoke. The people that come here show up and show out, although I wonder how many are genuine New Yorkers...it doesn't matter.

Our new heels felt a touch too high and we were both drinking away the pain ready to hit the packed dance floor. I followed her into the moving crowd and almost forgot about my aching feet...almost...

No comments:

Post a Comment