About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Harlem By Day....or Night XV

Peter was nice, but fairly standard. Divorced father of two, lives in Jersey, an attorney and likes to throw caution to the wind and find dinner dates on Tinder when he has a free night, which isn't often. In his pictures he is average looking with a nice build but in person he was quite handsome and has a great sense of humour. I just didn't find anything extraordinary about him...that's what NY has done to me. I've been on so many crazy dates with cool and strange people that dinner with a 9-5 suit seems boring...but he wasn't, well wouldn't be for most women. I guess if I was looking for a relationship then I would have invited him out for the night with Kaila and I, but I'm not so I kissed him in the car before I said good night and made my way into my room.

Kaila was just putting the final touches on her make up when I walked in. I made a bee line for the wine bar we created to pour myself a drink and proceeded to strip out of my dinner clothes and get into my dress. We were hitting the Kimberly roof top bar to dance and have a few cocktails. For the first time since Carl, I was really excited to hit the town...sometimes I prefer NY's nightlife with friends over dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment