About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 30 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night X

The park is always an exceptional walk through and by the time I hit Central Park West my morning was already behind me. I made my way through the people all heading my way but walking far too slow to even be called a stroll. I found Kaila sitting on the side of the monument and watching the people go by without notice. She gave me a crooked smile and I shrugged my shoulder and rolled my eyes, "let's get a drink". We walked towards Times Square but through Hell's Kitchen to avoid being herded with the masses and because it has some great places to 'sample' wine.

She picked a place with tables lining the street and found a place under an umbrella to avoid the sun. Just as we were about to order a glass I heard someone calling my name...apparently Manhattan isn't as big as I would have thought or liked. Ugh, and just when I thought the worst of my day was behind me, Ron walks across the street waving vigorously at me...as if I couldn't spot him.

No comments:

Post a Comment