About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 5 June 2017

Just a Quick Layover III

I didn't think it was possible to feel jet lag when only going a short distance but the time changes were starting to get to me. I found myself waking like a zombie and counting the hours down until I could either nap or just turn in for the night. Going to sleep with my daughter meant losing my late nights alone with my husband so I preferred to let her watch a movie and I could nap in the early afternoon. I still had to confirm the place I booked in Harlem for Kaila and I then do all of my laundry and basically repack my things. My daughter was still asleep and half way off of the bed so I moved her to the middle and snuggled back up to her; my eyelids felt like sandpaper and I wanted to close them but my phone was lit up. I have three dates to get through while in NY with Kaila and I felt relieved that I would have an easy out if once again the men were less than honest in their profiles. I turned my phone to silent and closed my eyes...I'm not ready for the world just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment