About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 2 June 2017

Just a Quick Layover II

Getting home is always stressful and a bit of pain each time. The final leg of getting the luggage for the last time, finding Dan among the other cars then making the forty five minute trek home with a chatty toddler and the stress of travelling all day. I found that my irritation was constantly coming out on Dan and it lasted for the first few hours...I hated it. I hated that I couldn't ever conceal my emotions and frustrations and wished I was strong enough to tuck my heart under my sleeve rather than pin it proudly on top. He was standing on the curb doing his dorky wave that always made me laugh, he grabbed the luggage while I secured her in her car seat then flopped down in the front. He climbed in beside me and kissed me on the cheek...I love this man. Dan takes away the storm so his calm can rush through and comfort me...I married my hero and he makes me blush...

No comments:

Post a Comment