About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 26 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night VIII

The omelette was delicious and the mimosas were making me tired. I placed my plate on the coffee table and stretched out on the couch beside him. We listened to music and caught up with each other and what was going on. I took another hit off the pen and listened to him talk abut the woman he has been seeing for the past several weeks. He looked almost giddy telling me about the non stop texting, wine bars, roof top dates and sleep overs...I was annoyed. I was happy he was dating and looking for his 'one', I just didn't care to be the one he was bragging to, it doesn't exactly make me wet. I placed my champaign flute on the table beside my plate and texted Kaila...maybe a day in line ups with a best friend in my favourite city wouldn't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment