About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 8 June 2017

Just a Quick Layover IV

I was literally taking my clothes from the dryer, folding them then placing them back in my suitcase...this is almost too exhausting to maintain...almost. I texted Kaila to be ready for the 4am drive then zipped up my case and found my daughter. It had become routine that the day before I left was all about her and then the day I returned was the same. Her and I were becoming inseparable and I know it's only a matter of time before she is joining me on a regular basis even if not monthly. I texted the first man I would be seeing to confirm a time then threw my phone in my purse and grabbed my daughter to go swimming...the anxiety keeps getting worse the night before...

No comments:

Post a Comment