About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 18 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night IV

I found her on Bleeker window shopping her way down the street trying to keep her eyes open. She has this amazing ability to always light up when the people she loves are near by, it doesn't matter if she's tired or in a bad mood...if she loves you then you always know it. We hooked arms and started to make our way out of the village, we decided to walk as far as we could before we caught the 3 uptown to the Bronx.

We got as far as Chelsea before we decided to call it a night...well almost. I had been to Boxer's one other time and brought her for a drink. It's a gay bar where all of the bartenders only wear boxer's...and the bartenders are all straight. We ordered two vodka cranberry and I'm pretty sure they added the cranberry just for colour. We clinked our glasses, flirted with the bartender and made our way to the subway station...it was time to call it a night. It occurred to me that we would have to walk a few blocks to our place...in the dark...in Harlem.

No comments:

Post a Comment