About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night II

Our place was basically an oversized hotel room, which was awesome. We had more than enough room to lay out our clothes and move around, the only downfall really was we had to share a bed but it was a king size so neither of us cared. I had barely unpacked before my phone started to light up, I had completely forgot about Will. We have dinner the first night I'm in town on almost every visit. After being on a plane all day I was hoping Kaila would enjoy wondering around the village while I went for dinner and caught up with a good friend. Thank goodness she is aware of my lifestyle and has no issues venturing out on her own...fearless travel friends are the best. Kaila was all smiles when I told her about my impromptu date and welcomed the idea of getting lost in the city...well, until I finished up and found her.

We took turns rinsing off in the shower while we waited for him to send the car service. The six dollar pinot from the CVS was failing to take off the edge of being pent up all day in a plane and I was momentarily jealous that I couldn't smoke with her. She was already outside when the car arrived so I took one last look around the room, grabbed the keys and an extra pair of panties...

No comments:

Post a Comment