About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 24 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night VII

He opened the door with his brilliant smile wearing golf shorts and a plain white t-shirt. He's handsome when he's casual, he can hang a suit and look amazing but I preferred the relaxed CEO. He took my purse and placed it on the desk near the front entrance while I kicked off my sandals and made my way into the main room. He had mimosas poured, strawberries cut and the cannabis pen filled...what an amazing way to spend a relaxing morning with a wonderful man. I flopped down on the couch with my spiked orange juice and listened to music while I took a hit off of the pen. I could smell breakfast being made and slowly my mind and body relaxed...I hope Kaila is having an amazing day, although she's likely going to spend it in lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment