About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 22 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night VI

We had separate plans today, she was site seeing and I was going to meet my date Brian on the Upper East Side. I had met him before but today he was making me breakfast and we were set to spend most of the day together. We left at the same time, she took the 3 to Penn Station around Harold Square and I walked the two and a half miles to his place. Brian's home is incredible, impressive by Manhattan standards and I loved being in it and taking in the views. We met on Tinder a while back and finally found some time to get together and hang out.

I walked through the main entrance and hoped the overly air conditioned lobby would hide the fact that I was sweating a ridiculous amount from the humidity. I remembered the doorman from the last and secretly hoped he didn't...he did. I trusted that the heat was hiding my blush because last time I was hear I arrived after midnight. He held the elevator for me...Brian called down ahead of time so he was expecting me.

I stepped out and made a right down the hall...his door is always decorated with his daughters projects, I smiled and knocked lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment