About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night IX

She had only made it to Columbia Circle, I could cross the park and be there in twenty..if I left right now. I did't feel high anymore but I was irritated at the direction of our conversation so I stood up and and told him  was leaving. Obviously he was confused, I mean there was no issue with him seeing other people since I was married but its not like I use my time with him to discuss my marriage and  was feeling a touch bitter that the was using my time to talk about his love interest. He attempted to explain but I asked him not to, I didn't have time or the patience to stand there and listen and then continue on with the plans of our day...I grabbed my purse, slid on my shoes an exited with only a lazy wave of my hand as a good bye.

I never said a word on my out of the front lobby and headed west down 83rd towards the park...

No comments:

Post a Comment