About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Just a Quick Layover

Our flight wasn't delayed out of LaGuardia for the first time in a long time, in fact I don't recall the last time it left on time. Now we were standing in Toronto watching them roll back the departure times and cancel flights one after another. My anxiety started to rise as she became irritated and tired and I was beginning to feel the irritation of having too many people around me and look after a toddler. I didn't care if we were stuck in Toronto for the night, what I cared about was listening to them talk about it for an hour and still not decide what they would do with about seventy five people who were left. I just wanted to either leave or get on a plane and if it didn't happen soon I would have been in the corner crying the stress out of me. A gate agent came over and found us in a quiet corner to tell me we were the last two making the flight and I would have cried in his arms if we didn't have to sprint to the gates. I just wanted to see Dan...I only have nine days there this time and I want every minute I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment