About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 6 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park III

Let's just say she was not born to ride a scooter and may have ran into a few buildings. I had to check it because it kept veering left...turns out it was all her. It made me smile watching her try her best to get a good run but failed time after time...she was clearly my daughter as her stubbornness was showing loud and proud. "Alright birdy where should we go?" She looked over at me when the front wheel got stuck in a crack in the sidewalk, "Mama is it broken?" Good question, when it's not easy it must be broken..."No bird, it just takes practice and we have all day to practice."

When I look at her oddly enough I see my sister Patty, all the confidence in the world coupled with knowing she is so unsure...but those words will never leaver her mouth. She makes me miss my sister like nothing else and I am immediately happy that they remind me of each other. "Want to head to your park?" I watched her stop in her tracks...of course she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment