About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 13 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park VI

I have to admit, I was a touch surprised that the nannies don't really step in to resolve a conflict on the play ground...mine would be fired...if I could afford one. When the dust all settled it was time for William and Kate to get home and after four straight hours in that one park I was ready to call it a day too. She left without fuss on the condition that I would bring her back tomorrow, I agreed with the thought that I would try to get her to go to another park. I held the door for the the kids nanny as she lugged out all of their jackets, toys and picnic basket...even the nanny needed an assistant. Just as I thought we were in the clear and ready to head back to the apartment, she asked the kids to meet tomorrow and before I could intervene the nanny agreed and I very well could not be the bad guy...the same park it is. She likes it and I like to watch her make friends. She snapped her helmet up and jumped on her little green scooter, she already knew the way to go.

We popped out at 72nd Central Park West and proceeded north...it was one of our favourite streets in Manhattan and we stayed on for as long as we could...

No comments:

Post a Comment