About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 19 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park IX

I don't know how long I held my breath for but I remember inhaling like I was struggling to breathe. He looked directly at me and turned once he was able to see the shock behind my own eyes...he knew I knew. Now for the actual dilemma. Bobby DiNero is arguable one the the best actors of my time...if you can look past Meet the Fockers and the The Intern. I mean he was in some of the best movies I have ever watched, I was star struck and I don't think there are many people who can make me feel like he did in that moment. I could walk over and strike up a casual conversation in the hopes that he would entertain me but he is with children, whether his own or his grandchildren. He was wearing a winter coat, dark sunglasses and an orange toque...but it was him...the glasses weren't that dark and I know he is close to home. What if I never get the chance to see him again let alone on his own...but he was with children. I sat there stuck in my own thoughts of what I would say or handle rejection. I mean how rude to invade the time he has with his children. All I could do was text Dan and let him in on my secret...oh, and snap a few pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment